Well we're sitting at dinner having lasagne and having a nice dinner and I hear drip, drip. Now I had looked at the ceiling a little bit earlier during dinner and had noticed a spot on the ceiling, but didn't pay much attention to it. Then I heard the dripping right onto Alex's plate. Yes you guessed it, the ceiling is leaking. Now since it's been raining hard all day and should for the next 24 hours I'm a little nervous. Since I know 2 people who had a small leak in their kitchen and woke up the next morning to find the ceiling had collapsed I"m a little nervous right
now. I'm sitting here listening to the drip, drip, drip of the water running off of our light fixture. I sure hopeI still have a kitchen in the morning. Of course the place where it's dripping is part of the house that doesn't have an attic so my husband can't even go up and see if he can find the leak. He tried clearing out the gutters to see if that would help, but it's still dripping. I'll let you know tomorrow what happens next.
This is the light fixture in the kitchen that the water is running off of. Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment