Recording life with 2 boys in 2nd and 4th grade.
Wow...those are looking beautiful. Are you shocked to discover the things that are coming up?
How pretty. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. There are so many bright colors!
How pretty! What a nice surprise to see things growing that you didn't expect. :)
They're lovely!
The yard looks great!
Your landscaping is just beautiful! Great job- I love to see what other people accomplish in their yards. I am not creative enough to figure it out on my own :)PS- Good luck with your sweater- I am sure your friends will be a big help to you!!
They're beautiful Beth, what a lovely yard!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow...those are looking beautiful. Are you shocked to discover the things that are coming up?
How pretty. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. There are so many bright colors!
How pretty! What a nice surprise to see things growing that you didn't expect. :)
They're lovely!
The yard looks great!
Your landscaping is just beautiful! Great job- I love to see what other people accomplish in their yards. I am not creative enough to figure it out on my own :)
PS- Good luck with your sweater- I am sure your friends will be a big help to you!!
They're beautiful Beth, what a lovely yard!
Post a Comment