Ok so this is going to be short because I'm in a funk and don't want to talk about it yet. I just wanted to ask for prayers for our church. My darling hubby is the Treasurer of our church and got April's numbers last week and our church is in MAJOR financial difficulty. As in, will I have a job in the fall. Maybe not if things don't change in a big way fast. Mark says that won't happen, but I know all of us on staff are worried about that. So we can use major prayers.
Thanks all!
6 comments:
Sending prayers from a few miles North Beth.... hang in there!
Sorry to hear things aren't going well. I'll keep you in my prayers.
I Will be praying!!
Sorry your church is having a tough time, Beth. We'll be keeping you in our prayers -- hang in there!
After finally finding such a great church position, it would be devastating to lose it because of budget problems. I send you good thoughts for figuring the problem out.
I'm so sorry, Beth - I will pray that everything works out.
Post a Comment