As a surprise for the boys we bought a small trampoline this spring. Here is a picture of daddy putting it together. Boy did we struggle to get all of the springs on. It took both of us and Mark was really working hard. We're going to be really sore tomorrow that's for sure.
Look at the splits that daddy can do. Daddy is very flexible and used to be a diver. Can you tell?
Alex loves to do tricks like splits and landing on his knees. Dylan just likes to jump. This will keep the boys outside, busy, and active this summer. I least I hope.

4 comments:
What fun! It looks like you're already losing a ton of weight...you go girl! I can tell from your recent posts that you are returning from the abyss. It is so good to hear you happy again. Maybe I should take a lesson from you.
Oh my goodness. I could never have done that! Trampolines are so fun!
Oh that looks like fun! I hope the boys get lots of enjoyment out of it this summer. :)
Looks like you are all having fun on the trampoline. Can't wait to try it out!
Post a Comment