Monday, January 5, 2009

Whose New Chair?

So this weekend I got a new chair for our Family room. I wanted to replace our glider rocker since nobody likes to sit on it and the boys used it as a launching pad. We got money for Christmas and just went to look on Saturday morning. Well, we saw this chair and it's a floor model that is being discontinued so we got it for 35% off. I love it, however so does Tucker. Everytime I get up I come back and this is what I find. A very cosy kitty.





Then, while I was getting some work done, hmm, make that blogging. I had company on the ottoman. Don't we all look so sweet.






Aren't they so sweet cuddled up together?






Now to explain this picture I have to say that Tucker NEVER sits on a lap. He doesn't like being touched, we've just managed to get him to let us touch his head a little bit in the last 6 weeks or so, but he has never, ever willing sat on anyones lap. So, this was quite the moment, and he stayed and napped with me for almost an hour. Who knows if it will ever happen again.


2 comments:

Kristi said...

That's funny. Maybe Tucker will have a personality transplant the way that Minne did when Pumpkin came. Strange that a chair could bring it on. You'll have to keep us updated.

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

I'm jealous. I'd love to be surrounded by all those kitties. All I have is a dog.

Like the new chair, but I would have like to have seen a video of the launching pad!