Wow this weekend was a totally exciting weekend. NOT! Of course ourweekends are never very exciting.
Oh, I got a couple of naps in over the weekend too. Of course my excuse was that I have not been feeling well this weekend.
4. Moving furniture. Check out my tackle on Tuesday!
3. The super bowl. We really just stuck around the house and watched the game together. The boys even watched some of the game with us. Oh, and we had a fire in the fireplace. It was such a nice way to watch the game.
2. Window Shopping. On Saturday afternoon I snuck away to the mall to walk around. I didn't buy much, just a book, but it was so nice just to walk around and check out all the stuff at the mall. Believe it or not I didn't even get anything to eat or any fattening drinks while I was there. Boy was that hard to do. Especially for me.
1. And for the boys the best part of the weekend was swim lessons. They are loving their lessons and doing really well.
Alex's class was clear across the pool and they don't like parents sitting right there so I didn't get very many good pictures. Alex is the one in the red shirt. My skinny minnies get too cold so we wear a swim shirt to help them stay a little warmer.
Can you tell how much Dylan is loving being in the pool. He even managed to swim on his back a little bit. A huge improvement for him.
We still have to have the goggles, even if they never make it over the eyes. I love that Dylan's class only has 4 kids so they get lots of attention from the teacher.
All in all it was a good weekend. Even if nothing exciting happened. Actually in our family nothing exciting makes it the best type of weekned to have.
1 comment:
That's awesome that the boys are loving swimming lessons.
Post a Comment