Alex really was good at helping. Dylan was too busy having fun to follow the music, but it was great that they could be there to help with the evening program and they certainly did provide the kids with a lot of entertainment. Have a great week and a great July 4th all!
Friday, June 27, 2008
VBS Finale
Hi all. I'm literally writing this as my husband loads the car. VBS is always crazy like this. We end on Thursday night and I clean up my very trashed house and pack up to go. Then we hop in the car and drive to OH on Friday night.
We are all looking forward to a relaxing weekend with grandma and grandpa in ohio. If I get a chance maybe I'll blog a little, but mostly I'll be out of reach. I had to add a couple of pictures from VBS. This year we had 259 kids involved with VBS in addition to well over a hundred volunteers. It was a fabulous week. This last picture is pretty lousy, but if you look close you can see how many kids were there for the evening program. The last two pictures are of me and my two helpers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are looking great. I hope you guys have a great time and a wonderful 4th. We'll talk about a visit when you get back.
Even though I'm sure it was a lot of fun, I bet you are glad to have some time to relax now. (I hope.)
Post a Comment