Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A bit of everything

How does time get away from me so fast? It seems like just yesterday that I did my last post and it's been almost a whole week. Things have been crazy here. Alex graduated from Kindergarten with a ceremony and everything. More on that when I can figure out how to get the video onto this computer. Hopefully tomorrow. Today was his last day of school. I'm busy getting ready for VBS which starts in a couple of weeks.

Then there was the fun weather this weekend. We had storms on Friday through Sunday. On Friday night the sirens went off for about a 1/2 hour so we got to spend some quality family time in the basement. Then on Sunday we had no power for most of the afternoon. What a fun way to spend the day. Actually it was nice to be forced to read instead of stare at the computer. Of course that also meant I'm even farther behind on everything in this house. I feel like I'm never going to get caught up. I'm also supposed to have chore charts and a schedule for the boys to start tomorrow now that Alex is out of school.

Hopefully life will start to settle down soon. Hope all of you are doing well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son has his kindergarten graduation tomorrow. What will I do with three kids all day long all summer?!?

Kristi said...

You are pretty motivated if you';re already getting a chore chart together. I keep saying I need to get control of this vacation but it hasn't happened yet. We are still basking in the glory of not fighting every morning to get to school on time.

Deb said...

Congrats to Alex on kindergarten graduation!

I need to sit down and get a chore chart and schedule together before July. :)