
This weekend was probably the busiest we've been in a while.
5. Breakfast with Santa - The boys school PTA puts on a huge breakfast with Santa event each year. This was the first time I've ever gone, but Mark took both boys last year so they were experienced. After pancakes and sausage we headed over to visit Santa. After telling Santa what they want (none of the things that they'll be getting I might add) they did several crafts. The fifth grade choir was singing so we enjoyed listening to that.
Then the boys went to the gift shop to pick out some presents and frosted a cookie before leaving.
4. After the boys left I stayed to help with the crafts. A friend of mine was also helping so we had fun together. I also saw a ton of other parents I knew so as much visiting as crafting was done. It was a nice time. Oh yeah, and I got to bring home a huge container of frosting. There was a TON of frosting left and we all took what we needed. i figure I'll have enough frosting cut outs and then some.
3. Really cold weather. Ok so I'm a little weird, but on really cold days like yesterday we start a fire in the fire place and relax in front of the fire. I love fires. It's so nice and cozy.
2. On Saturday night Mark and I got a chance to go out for a date. A very rare occurrence. We went to dinner and a movie. We went to see "Quantum of Solace". It was ok but must surely not a favorite. It was really nice to get out and have time to talk and spend time together.
Alex is very deliberate in where he puts ornaments and likes to reach as high as possible.
Dylan putting an ornament in just the right spot.
1 comment:
Noah had so much fun looking at this post. Alex lost the tooth that Noah has loose so now he wants to work harder on getting it out. Noah wrote a letter for Alex the other day, we just need to get it into the mail. He likes the idea of writing back and forth.
Post a Comment