Well, here it comes the big storm. They're saying we're going to get almost a foot of snow. A lot of schools in Milwaukee have already canceled classes for tomorrow. We're assuming the boys won't have school tomorrow. Both boys are supposed to have their parties tomorrow. Dylan's teacher told me they'd plan for Tuesday, I don't know what Alex's class will do. At least they have 2 more days next week. We're all settled in for the long haul tomorrow. I hope any of you that are in the path of this storm are able to be out of the weather and stay home.
1 comment:
I wish Noah went into next week. he actually asked God in his prayers last night to NOT cancel school because of the party. he was pretty upset this morning but I told him that they will probably do an "after-Christmas" party when they go back.
Post a Comment