Today was a snow day as expected. The kids had a blast playing in the snow. Dylan has the orange hat and Alex has the snow covered hat.
This is what Mark did all day. We got so much snow that he couldn't go to work, but he had a major project to finish so he sat here all day. Most of it on the phone on conference calls. The challenge there was I had to keep the boys quiet all day while he was working.
This picture and the next are all of the projects I couldn't finish while he was working. I couldn't run the vac to pick up the crumbs, the disposal, or wash dishes. NOt that I mind not doing those things, but Friday is my day to clean up and get things taken care of before the weekend.
HOpefully he will be done soon so I can get some things done.
No comments:
Post a Comment