Friday, December 19, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday #7













I've been busy working with pictures of my grandparents when they were young. Here are some of the pictures that I finally got hung up on the wall. It all turned out very nice and the pictures look great on the wall. Since I won't be posting this until Tuesday I can also say that I made a hardbound book with these pictures for my mom for Christmas.





I've been planning to do this since Christmas last year, and have had all of the pictures sitting in rubbermaids downstairs since spring.



I was hoping to get it done for mom's birthday in July, but I never even started it. The deadline to have it done was Dec. 9. I started it about a week before then and managed to finish it two days before the deadline.





Talk about procrastination. However, the books came last week and they looks gorgeous. I'm so glad I took the time to do it and can't wait to see mom's face when she opens it.

No comments: