
Wow what a fun weekend! I wish Halloween was on a Friday every year.
OUr top 5 has very few pictures because I was lousy about having my camera around. Too much busyness.
5. Halloween. I'll follow Deb's example at mom of 3 girls and do a separate hallween posting. But I have to include this way cute picture of the 3 boys ready to trick or treat.
4. Getting to play with little cousin Cole (the lion) at the park. This park was totally awesome, my sis in law took pics, but I don't have them and I didn't take my camera. I have to say it is the coolest park I"ve ever seen. Lots of climbing thingsthat are meant for bigger boys. Alex had a blast going up and down the curvy ladder's and a rope pyramid to climb. It was great to see Alex helping Cole try to climb and Dylan climb at least a little bit.
3. All Saints Sunday at church. The choir sang an anthem from the front (way uncomfortable for them) and did a good job. We also light candles for all the funerals done in the past year(18) and baptisms (53). Then everyone in the congregation is able to light candles for immediate family that died in the past year. Very powerful and emotional.
2. Getting a little work done outside on Saturday. We have lots of fall clean up and the warm weather helps.
1. A few uninterupted hours for a nap on Sunday, much needed it turned out since Dylan didn't sleep well last night so I was up most of the night with him and I think that nap is the only reason I'm able to function today.
Stay tuned for my halloween post tomorrow. I know I'm late, but I was too busy on 1 and 2 to blog this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment