
Dylan's halloween, strike that I mean fall party was a lot of fun. Here he is playing pin the nose on the pumpkin.

Dylan loved making cookies with lots of sprinkles. I do mean lots of sprinkles.

Here the kids are making a craft project. The "best" part of the party was the planned, yes the administration planned it, fire drill in the middle of the party. Oh well at least the 4K kids got to dress up. Alex's class didn't get to dress up for their fall party. And I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures. We did have a good time though.

Here are pictures of my 2 sweet boys and their cousin Cole getting ready to trick or treat. Dylan is wearing his first ever store bought costume. To top that, it's a hand me down doggy costume and is worn frequently around the house. And Alex is wearing part of his costume, but within half an hour he was only wearing the cape. He couldn't see through the darth vader mask, the gloves were itchy and he couldn't handle the candy, bag and light saber. Not a good year for his costume. Cole on the other hand was the cutest little lion with absolutely the cutest roar.


ONly Alex could be pulled away from the candy long enough to pose for a picture.

Cole loved getting Candy and did not want any help carrying his pumpkin or putting the candy in. Since he walks slower and didn't want to be carried my boys took off way ahead to get as much candy as possible.

Cole was checking out all of his goodies. Although I don't think he even knows what's really in that pumpkin.

The best part of our Halloween was being in Chicago. We had pizza and other goodies out on the front lawn in between trick or treat trips. The boys made several trips around the neighborhood. After dark we took my boys over another block. They had tons of fun decorations. ONe of the houses had a ghost jump through the window. It scared the daylights out of Dylan, but Alex thought it was realy cool.

Cole thought it was pretty fun eating outside, although none of the boys ate much. It was too distracting having all the kids come around trick or treating.
After the boys went to bed the grownups all sat out and snacked on pumpkin cake and candy. Of course there was also a little matter of some wine and beer. All in all it was such a great time together. Thanks for a great time Brian and Marcella!
2 comments:
Great photos - looks like the boys had a fun time!
I had to laugh at Dylan's costume - we borrowed it last year and Becca wore it. :)
I knew I recognized that doggie! I had forgotten that Becca wore it too. We ought to post our three kids in that costume all together sometime. Remember when you guys were here Dylan didn't take it off for hours.
Post a Comment