
It seems like forever since I've managed to do a tackle. I'm so proud of myself that I got this one done finally. This project has been a major challenge for me. First because I DON'T quilt.
I've never tried and didn't enjoy this experience. If you were to look close you'd see all the places where the fabric got all bunched up.
Anyways, these quilts are pirate themed for Dylan's room. I originally was only going to make one for the top bunk to cover the blanket, however Dylan really wanted one for his bed, too. So, the really nice one on his bed is the good fabric and then I went to JoAnn and bought other pirate fabric to make the one for the top bunk.
It's not as nice, but it works.
Besides, Dylan loves it and that's really all that counts right?
3 comments:
I'm hoping to do a similar tackle sometime soon. I want to give my boy a more boyish room! Nice work!
It turned out great!
How fun to finish that for him. Every night when he snuggles up in it, he'll remember you did that. Just like warm fuzzies for him.
Post a Comment