
Well this weekend wasn't a very good week for a top 5, but it was a good weekend anyways.
5. The boys and Mark spent the evening wrestling in the family room. There was a lot of snorting going on from ALex and Dylan was frequently squished under daddy's legs.
These were the only pictures I took this weekend. The rest wasn't really picture worthy.
3. Grocery shopping by myself. Need I say more.
2. Mark would say a major point of the weekend was getting most of the leaves raked and gathered up.
1. For me, I got a lot of sewing done this weekend. It was time well spent and I got a lot accomplished. All in all a boring weekend, but sometimes that's what you need, a quiet weekend.
Have a good week everyone.
2 comments:
It's never boring if it's relaxing. The other day we watched some old video of Alex and Noah wresting with Steve with Baby Dylan in the swing at our house several years ago. So funny.
sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend.
Post a Comment