Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend top 5 - an odd mix


So Here it is my weekend top 5. We had an inbetween weekend. Saturday was relaxed and Sunday was crazy. Not in order of importance, just what came next.
1. Friday night Mark played poker with "the guys" so I had a glass of wine and watched TV and went to bed early. Bonus for me!!!
2. Saturday was Dylan's last soccer game of the year. For picks check out this post.
3. I got to go to the Community Affair craft show all by myself on Saturday afternoon. It's a huge craft fair and this year I managed to finish some of my Christmas shopping and bought a few small things for me.
4. ON Sunday we took the boys swimming at the YMCA after church. They had a great time! Alex was tested for swimming skills and when he passed, he was able to go on the water slides. Dylan was the only one in the zero depth pool and loved having the place to himself. He even went under the waterfall. A first for him. All in all it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures since I was in the pool with the boys. Maybe next time. (Shh, don't tell the boys after swimming I went in the hot tub while daddy was getting them dress. he, he)
5. Dylan went to a birthday party at one of the local gymnastics places. They also now have 3 huge inflatables so you can imagine how much fun all those 4 year old boys had. Also, no pictures since I took advantage of the time to do a little shopping. I even went to Goodwill and got 3 pairs of jeans for $15. I was in much need of a few pairs. I've been loosing weight and my fat pants were getting a little bit droopy.
So that's our weekend in a nutshell. All in all it was a good weekend. The only down part is that Mark has a nasty cold and he took Dayquill by mistake last night, and therefore didn't get a whole lot of sleep last night.
Go see Kristi at Music mom of 2 for at look at other Weekend Top 5s. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I'm glad the kids are liking the water better. I am also jealous of the solo shopping spree. I guess we will get ours on Black Friday.