
Tackle it Tuesday - update
Well here it is. I got my closet cleaned up. All of my sweaters are packed away. This means no more snow allowed (ha!) I'm still waiting for Mark to get the tubs from the attic with the rest of my summer stuff so I can see if any of it will fit this year. Then that project will be done.
Mark did his own ironing last week. Just goes to show if you wait long enough they get desperate and did it themselves. Of course there's already a new pile, but it's much more manageable. Maybe later this week.
You can actually see my dining room table again.
I didn't manage to accomplish anything in the basement except pile up more stuff. Maybe next week. I do feel like I got a lot accomplished this week. Now I'm in full Hawaii planning mode.
1 comment:
Great Job! You didn't take before pictures! That would have been great to see! Check out my tackle today here.
Post a Comment