Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tackle it Tuesday - Project pile





Alright, my tackle today is not so much what I've gotten done, but some of the projects that I need to tackle in the next week.

Things have been accumulating out of control at our house and I can't seem to manage to get caught up.

I keep getting things started and then not having time to get them done or starting something else and not getting back to the first project.


Common in my life, but getting out of control lately.

So, to be held accountable. These projects will get finished by next week.

Mark's shirts are almost all in the pile of to be ironed. So I will do all of the ironing this week.




I have a bunch of sewing and scrapbooking projects going and haven't finished many of them lately. So, I will clean up after myself and complete one project this week.



Again more scrapbooking projects. I have a lot of my grandparents pictures to be scrapbooked. I will either work on organizing pictures or clean them up and put them away neatly.








This would be the stack of things on my dining room table that I need to find a new home for. I will figure out a good place for them and get them put away.


And last, but worst. My mom bought me a bunch of new summer stuff for Hawaii and I need to start putting away my winter stuff so I have a place for the summer stuff to go. Mark is getting tired of tripping over my clothes. So I will get at least the heaviest winter stuff (since it snowed today so i clearly still need some warm things) put away. And I will get rid of the things that don't fit or I didn't wear at all this winter.


Alright so this makes me accountable. I will accomplish all of these things by next week. And probably have a new list, but ain't that life.

2 comments:

Lori @ Msslaydbug said...

Goof luck with your Trackle it Tuesday !! I need to make my own list and takle it !! First visit to your blog - Love it !!

Robyn said...

Good luck and hope you post the afters!! This does give you motivation right! :)

Robyn
Mom All Day