Thursday, April 23, 2009

Losing weight, again?

What a week! I feel like I was gone for a month. And now I"m just trying to catch up with everything around the house.

It makes finding time to write a challenge.

Now, for a little whining. I'm so hungry! Marcella and I commited to keep each other on track in our weight loss efforts. We both had fallen off our plans in the last few weeks and wanted to lose a little more before we go to Hawaii. I've been doing fairly well so far this week, even with Easter chocolate in the house. Today, I've been hungry all day. There are just days like that and I"ve been trying to keep my mind off of it, because I didn't get my workout in today and I've used all of my points today. Maybe I"ll just go to bed early so I can start over tomorrow.

Tomorrow I go to my weight watchers meeting here's hoping I've been good enough this week.

2 comments:

Marcella said...

Hang in there, we can do it!

Lori @ Msslaydbug said...

I am also trying to lose weight before my trip to Europe. i did really well at the start of this year but have really fallen off track. My hopes this week are to really stay on track and excercise - Good luck to the both of you !!