
Well today was an unplanned tackle it day. I was supposed to go to work this morning which meant that I'd be gone most of the day and just be scrambling to get the neccesary things done when I got home. However, Dylan had the runs yesterday and then again this morning so I decided to keep him home. With the whole anxiety thing, check out the post here, I figured school might be tough if he couldn't get to the bathroom fast enough. So, I kept him home, and decided to spend the day catching up.
So, I've cleaned 2 tubs and a shower, 3 toilets, mirrors, vaccuumed, dusted, laundry, dishes, and all of the other little projects I've been avoiding for lack of time. I also made a phone call I"ve been avoiding for nearly 6 months (not as bad as I've been imagining it would be). It's been quite a crazy busy day, but I got a ton accomplished.
It's also 67 degrees on a Feb day in WI, so I have most of the windows open. It's really windy so things are blowing all over, but it is so worth it to get some fresh air. It also makes the house feel and smell fresh. Hope you had a great day!
1 comment:
I love 'freebie' days. Why is it that we can get SO much more done on an unscheduled time at home? I don't understand it, but I DO love it!
Great tackle! Hope you baby is well soon.
Post a Comment