driving down the street. Not exactly what you'd expect to see outside your window on a Tuesday morning. Then, down the street comes the other half. Now we've got 2 halves of a house on trailors sitting in our street. So, I watch all day to see what's next. Well finally around 3:30 something started to happen.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
House moving?
So, I'm folding laundry this morning, normal routine and all, and I look out the window to see this:

driving down the street. Not exactly what you'd expect to see outside your window on a Tuesday morning. Then, down the street comes the other half. Now we've got 2 halves of a house on trailors sitting in our street. So, I watch all day to see what's next. Well finally around 3:30 something started to happen.




So, being the mom of 2 boys Dylan and I head down to check it out. Actually in all honesty Dylan didn't really care I was the one that wanted to check it out. So, if you follow the rest of the pictures you'll see the house being lifted over the neighbors house and placed down on the foundation in the back. We didn't get to see the second half go down because we have to leave for church in a little while, but I will take pictures tomorrow of both halves down.
driving down the street. Not exactly what you'd expect to see outside your window on a Tuesday morning. Then, down the street comes the other half. Now we've got 2 halves of a house on trailors sitting in our street. So, I watch all day to see what's next. Well finally around 3:30 something started to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beth, your pictures are awesome. how fun for Dylan to be able to watch.
Post a Comment