Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sunday worship

We've had a bit of sickness in our house this week after getting back from vacation. Alex had an ear infection, and Dylan and I had colds. This one really knocked us all out. There was a lot of laying around and watching TV done. Now that I'm feeling a little better I thought I'd actually try to post some of our vacation pictures. On a Saturday night I thought it was a fitting time to put pictures of our Sunday morning worship by the lake. It is such a meaningful service looking out on the lake.





Mark wasn't very happy that I was taking pictures of Cole playing the tamborine during worship. We both feel pretty strongly about taking pictures during church, but I couldn't resist. Both of my boys were playing tamborines too, but I didn't take pictures of them. They enjoyed being outside for church, and playing along with the music.






No comments: