Sunday, July 6, 2008
Post vacation let down
Well here I am back from vacation and I haven't even looked at any pictures. It took most of the day to get unpacked and do all the laundry as well as run some errands. We also put together the rest of Alex's room, I'll blog about that for Tackle it Tuesday. We also had a major mother in law moment today. Story to follow. Like I said I'm feeling a major downer from vacation so I won't ramble any farther. Besides I spent most of the evening going through my reader, there were a lot of posts to look through. I'll post pictures and stuff tomorrow after a good nights sleep. See you then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hear the story...I love a good mother in law story. I could share my own from this weekend as well but I'll spare you.
Post a Comment