Life would be so much easier if there didn't have to be consequences.
For example this morning I asked Dylan if he made his bed and he looked right at me and said yes. So, when I went upstairs and saw that he didn't I was a little upset. To me the punishment seemed simple, cleaning. His room, his bathroom and anything else I could think of.
In reality, he sobbed and cried at how unfair it is and he wants to go outside, and play with J & K next door, etc. It would be so much easier for me if I could just send him over there or outside, but by golly I'm sticking to my guns.
Ok. Now he just lied to me again. "I'm all done." Me, "Did you really clean or just shove everything under the bed." Dylan, "Are you going to check?" Me, "yes" and Dylan headed up to really clean his room.
No comments:
Post a Comment