Okay I am seriously pulling my hair out right now!
Last night I was working on moving videos to DVD. A much needed and long task. So, after 4 hours I decided I needed a break, turned everything off and started again this morning.
Here is the mess I left, which of course also means the kids can't play WII, but that's the least of my worries right now.
Thank God we kept the camera when we got the new one. I just wish I had kept rcording last night and finished what I started last night, then I wouldn't be having this problem.
Oh yes and to make things even better, this is what I found when I just walked into the kitchen after the kids finished their schoolwork.
Oh, and to make things better I can't get the DVD player to record from the videocamera.
So, now I get to climb behind the TV to see if I can figure it out. YIPEE!
Update: First I got picture and no sound, and then sound and no picture. Taking a break before I throw something across the room.
Well it took all morning, but I finally got it going. Of course the boys are alternating between watching and asking "is this going to take all day?" And the answer is YES!
1 comment:
I'm glad you finally got it out. Not something you want to lose!
Post a Comment