Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Heat wave

Well now it's JUne 23rd and I haven't posted in 0ver a week now. I had a bunch of things I wantd to post, but life with two boys home has gotten in the way. Of course now I havea little time and my camera with all of my picutes is at church, but hey I can tell you all about the fun we're having. It's over 100 degrees around here right now, I"m sitting on the deck cooking while the boys play in the pool. What they don't know is how short lived the pool time is going to be today. VBS started yesterday and is going extremely well. Unless you count that it's a million degrees and the air conditioner in the sanctuary is broken and I do all of my music with 200 kids over 3 hours in that room. Oh, and did I mention how many times I get to jump up and down. I am so sweaty and sticky right now, but I decided not to shower since I get to go back and do it all again in about 45 minutes. I really do love VBS , but I could really d with out the heat. It seems to always get hot and humid this week of the summer. Oh well, at least I"ll work off the pounds I gained on vacation. Tomorrow maybe I'll manage to get some pictures on.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Since we are doing the same VBS, I really do know how much jumping up and down you are doing. We don't even have AC in our sanctuary so we are sweaty and gross every year by the time each morning is done.

Kind of like experiencing your wedding all over again, huh?