How is it possible that June is almost over? It's just flown by. Here are a couple of VBS pictures. Last week was Crocodile Dock and the boys and I had a great week. Although we were all pooped by the end of the week. We had nearly 200 kids this year at VBS and over 100 volunteers, mostly teens from 7th grade to high school. They really do a fabulous job leading all of the groups and keeping the kids under control.
All in all it was a fabulous, if exhausting week.
The week before VBS the boys and I went strawberry picking. I made them both wear a red shirt although they didn't get a whole lot on them. Not for lack of berry eating, we just got lucky I think.
HEre they are on the wagon riding out to the strawberry fields.

Dylan's concentrating quite hard on what he's doing.

Dylan's concentrating quite hard on what he's doing.
Dylan in mom's hat. Doesn't he look cute?
WE also celebrated father's day with a quiet day at home, since VBS started on Monday. The boys made dad some great cards at school. Alex wrote dad a poem, and Dylan made him a cute paperweight.
I also totally glossed over the fact that we had an anniversary this month. Mark and I celebrated 10 years on June 12. It's hard to believe it's been 10 years. I don't have any wedding or early pictures of us on the computer, therefore I can't post any. We didn't celebrate much (being as how we just got back from Hawaii), but I bought us a hammock for the back yard and mom and dad gave us some money which we used for some new patio furniture. It looks great. I was going to take pictures, but it's raining so I'll have to post them another time.
Tomorrow we're going to meet our new niece Brianna and tomorrow night my friend Kristi is coming for a visit with her 2 boys. We can't wait to see them.
1 comment:
Have fun with the Baby! Glad you were able to find a time to meet her! Tell Kristi we said hello, see you soon.
Post a Comment