Dylan in his classroom with his teacher Mrs. S. for the first time. Yesterday he went for his Ready, Set, Go conference to meet his teacher and get to see the classroom for the first time. He had so much fun playing that he didn't want to leave.
This morning he was up bright and early, ready to go to school. He was so excited about starting today.
The one with the blue hood and red backpack is my big boy getting on the bus. I watched him get on and then started to bawl.
Then I went to mimosa's for mommies, and had a few mimosas and a couple of cups of coffee. I got to visit with some other mom's that I haven't seen much this summer.
I'm so glad he had such a good first day of school and that he's loving everything about school. It's going to be a good year this year.
2 comments:
What a big boy. I love it when they come home so excited they talk without taking a breath!
Yea Dylan. How did all four of our boys grow up? When did that happen and what do we do now?
Post a Comment