Lately it seems that I always have a funny story to tell on Dylan. Here's just the latest.
On Tuesday Dylan was home sick. He got sick a couple of times Monday night, so had to stay home. OUr rule for staying home is, no playing period. It doesn't matter if you feel better, stay home from school and you are confined to the couch or bed.
So, while he was watching cartoons on the couch Kayla came to sit with him. While he was sitting there loving on her. All of a sudden he said EWWW! Kayla has Nibbles on her belly. After I explained that her "nibbles" are how baby kitties get milk from momma kitty. He asked if we could get milk from Kayla's nibbles. At this point it was all I could do not to bust out laughing hysterically. So I said no I didn't think we could get milk from Kayla.
He thought about that for a minute, pulled up his shirt to look at his chest, and looked at me and asked if Tucker had nibbles. At that I couldn't help laughing, and told him that I wasn't sure about whether Tucker had nibbles, but that I wasn't going to look and find out. I suggested that he could look and find out, but he didn't like that idea either. (Those of you that know Tucker, know that he would NOT take kindly to us checking for nibbles.)
I know it's not nice to laugh at your kids, but this was too funny not to share.
2 comments:
so funny!
That kid makes us all laugh! And I'm with him about checking Tucker, somethings are just left alone!
Post a Comment