Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

For mother's day we had such a quiet day. I decided that I wasn't going to do any should, have, or ought to things. So, I did some reading and gathering up things for the trip.



I had to share my mom day presents from my boys however. So, Dylan's class made a book.


Every mom had a page that the kids did with their 4th grade buddies.











And Dylan made me a card. Look at that writing. I'm so proud of him.
Oh, and the picture is me. And I have my short big hair.
This one is the card from Alex. He is the person in the middle of the heart


Here is what my big kid has to say about me.






And my gift from Alex was this list of things that he was going to do. The bottom 2 were clean the house and give me a backrub. I got my backrub, but it was very brief and weak. The kid needs to learn how to give one if it's going to be my gift.



All in all I had a great day! And I love having gifts that the kids made me. Mark got me a pedometer and a hat to wear in Hawaii.




No comments: