Shooting hoops before the game started.
Ball Handlers. The big kids did a great job with their routine.
Alex's teacher and his new baby girl.
During half time, the teachers played survivor in 4 teams. The games included leap frog.
Hmmm! Too bad I missed it.
All in all a great time was had by all.
Me, I missed most of it, but I was in charge of the basket raffle again with 2 friends and so I was busy, but it was for a great cause. We raised a lot of money for the school. Always a great thing.
Mark took most of the pictures. We had to break down and get a new camera, the old one wouldn't hold a charge anymore. He loves playing with it, and it takes pretty good video so expect some videos of the night as well.
1 comment:
looks like fun!
Post a Comment