Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Dylan!

I can't believe my baby is 6 years old today! He has grown up into such an amazing kid. I don't brag on him often enough, so I"m going to endulge. Dylan has such a bright personality. He's nearly always happy and bubbly. Of course, that's also what drives me crazy, because he's also always moving and excited.


Brand new Dylan. Isn't he cute!












Last year, Dylan had a really rough time in school and I've really been worried since then, but I had a conference with his teacher last week and boy have I been worried for nothing. He is completely thriving this year. Since Christmas his reading has really improved. He's gone from a level B to E. His writing has improved as has his math. Mrs. H said that he is really doing a great job. She also said his confidence is really improving. He got a glowing report from her. What a blessing.





Here's 1 month old Dylan sleeping. Doesn't he look peaceful.











two months old and already the smile that melts moms heart.


You can already see the imp that he's going to be. Just look at those eyes.





Dylan turns 2 and boy does he love soccer.








Mom's goofball or is he just sleepy.


Dylan turn five and look at the cool new toy.
































Dylan is such a sweet goofball. It's rare to get a good happy picture of him. I frequently get the top of his head or a funny face. This is my favorite picture, but the only reason I got it was that he was showing off his lizard shirt.








Here is my all grown up 6 year old boy. He loves wearing ties to church and boy does it make him look like a big kid. Happy Birthday little monkey. I love you.












No comments: