Thursday, July 16, 2009

Busy outside playing

So I accidentally put all of the pictures on backwards and now since I don't want to redo them I'll just tell about our day backwards. After the park and Cole's nap he spent a ton of time jumping on the trampoline. He loves to jump. There was also some soccer, golf, and badminton, but mostly jumping.

While we were at the playground Cole loved the bumpy bridge and kept going back and forth over it. At one point Alex was making another bridge and Cole thought it was great to go under Alex.







At the end of our time at the park Cole discovered the bumpy slide and decided he needed to go down it. With a lot of help from Aunt Beth.

Here he is starting. And a little bit higher.





The part that made me call it quits after the third time was this part. No more big stretches over my head. YIKES! OH, and Alex was taking the pictures.


And here we are going down the slide with Dylan.







Cole made a new friend going back and forth on the bumpy bridge.










After a little swinging we went over to feed the ducks. Check out the babies! Maybe they're ours.



More bread please.



Note the snack in his other hand.







As soon as the first piece of bread hit the water dozens of ducks came over to get some. Of course you don't see in this picture the geese that also showed up. Yuk!











I cut off Alex's head, but the 3 boys stood at this rail for the longest time.








Here's Alex pushing Cole very gently on the "big boy" swing.









All 3 boys sliding at the same time.

Dylan pushing Cole, not so gently, in the baby swing.






We had a great visit with Cole and are really looking forward to watching him again next weekend. He's such a sweetie and is definitely a 2 year old. He reminds me how it was when Dylan and Alex were 2. It's fun for a couple of days, but boy I wouldn't want to go back. The boys loved having Cole to play with. Alex got to sleep on the futon in the basement. I was surprised he made it to be honest. They loved helping him at the playground and playing together.











1 comment:

Marcella said...

What great pictures! I know he had a great time, he has been talking about his visit ever since!